Festival & Camping Rules
(Campsites with electricity for festival are sold out- please call 606-945-5999 to be put on a waiting list in case someone cancels their site or call one of the fine campgrounds listed at the bottom of this page. Motel options are also listed at the bottom of this page. Primitive camping is still available.)
1. All campers must pay a minimum of three nights- August 25, 26, and 27. Nights before or after may be purchased at the same rate depending on availability.
2. A 30 amp hook up will be guaranteed to allow us to get as many campers in as we can and provide electric to all. We do have a few 50 amp spots.
3. Camping fee will be $40.00 per night for electric hook up plus sales tax. If paying by credit card there will be a $1.50 fee per night to cover credit card fees.
4. Primitive Camping will be $15.00 per night for tents or RVs without electric hook ups. We do not have access to showers. Port-a-johns will be available.
5. Water will be available throughout the park. Direct hook up to water or sewer may not be available.
6. Camping must be paid for in advance and will not be refunded unless we can get someone on a waiting list to take your spot. Credit card fees will not be refunded.
7. Current site space will be slightly reduced to help us accommodate more campers. If you will be camping with friends please let us know.
8. If you have an extension cord, bring it. Not all sites will be close enough to the hook-up for the cord attached to your rig.
9. Tell us the length of your camper and the number of slides when you register.
10. Site selection will be our discretion this first year so we can maximize our spaces. Because it is like a puzzle you may not know your camping spot until you arrive.
11. If you bring a golf cart or tow a vehicle you will need to disconnect your trailer and store it in a designated location depending on your campsite. Vehicles must be disconnected from trailers.
12. Everyone 12 and older who is camping must have a 3-day festival ticket. No unpaid guests will be allowed in the park during the three days of the festival.
13. Pets should be kept on a leash and not roam free. No pets will be allowed in the concert area. Please clean up after your pets.
14. All golf carts must be driven by licensed drivers. We prefer to not have ATV type vehicles in the park.
15. No carts or other motor vehicles will be allowed inside the concert area. We will have a roped off section for cart parking.
16. Coolers will be allowed in the concert area if they can be kept under your chair.
17. This is a family friendly festival. We don’t mind if you drink alcohol as long as you are not disturbing others in the crowd or at the campsites. If any guest is causing a disruption due to alcohol or any other reason, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the area or leave the park. Ticket and camping fees will NOT be refunded.
18. We have a limited number of fire rings. Fires are permissible at camp sites but must be watched.
19. Keep your site tidy. Place trash in designated containers. Do not burn or leave any trash in the fire pits.
Other Camping Opportunities and Lodging Near Meadowgreen Park
- Callies Lake and Campground www.callieslakeandcampground.com 859-559-2544
- 4 Guys RV Park www.4guysrvpark.com Phone: 606-663-4444
- Natural Bridge Campground https://naturalbridgecampground.com 606-663-9352
- Natural Bridge State Resort Camping or Fort Boonesborough State Park in Winchester, KY https://kentuckystateparks.reserveamerica.com/
Motels- Stanton or Slade, KY
Abner’s Motel- Stanton, KY 606-663-4379
Lil Abner’s Motel- Slade, KY 606-663-5384
Natural Bridge Hemlock Lodge- Slade, KY 606-663-2214
Black Bear Lodge Motel- Slade, KY 606-663-0061
Motels- Winchester, KY – Approximately 22 miles from Meadowgreen Park
Comfort Inn- 859-745-3009
Hampton Inn- 859-745-2000
Holiday Inn Express- 859-795-8050
Motels- Mt. Sterling, KY- Approximately 19 miles from Meadowgreen Park
Ramada Limited- 859-497-9400
Comfort Inn & Suites- 859-274-0091
Holiday Inn Express- 859-432-8151
Others can be found online.